Breaking News: Sarbat Khalsa Resolutions (in English)
Mata1: Gurbachan Singh et al. have been relieved of their duties
Mata 2: KPS Gill and KS Brar have been deemed “tankheeye” (guilty) for their role in Sikh Genocide
Mata 4: Faqr-E-Qaum & Panth Ratan titles have been taken away from Badal, and Makkar is relieved from his title.
Mata 5: Starting from November 30 2015, there will be a pursuit for an International Sikh Parliament.
Mata 6: Denounce desecration and punish perpetrators who do Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Mata 7: Free political prisoners from Punjab and other struggles such as Kashmir.
Mata 9: Unite for struggle, and not divide.
Mata 10: Solidify a sovereign Sikh calendar.
Mata 11: Keep Darbar Sahib sovereign with everyone having the right to visit.
Mata 12: Gurmatas are binding to all Khalsa.
Mata 13: End casteist divisions in Sikh culture and faith practices, as well as other malpractices such as pollution.
• Sarbat Khalsa 2015 has committed to uphold the pledges of Sarbat Khalsa 1986
• Jailed Sikhs and freedom fighters who have served sentences shall be freed
• Sikhs are a independent religion
• Sikhs own calendar should be introduced
• NO police allowed into Sri Harimandir Sahib
• NO Jaath (cast) based Gurdwaras or Cremation grounds allowed
Bhai Dhian Singh Mand will act as caretaker Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib in the absence of Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara
Next Sarbat Khalsa 2016 April
4 mint to start Resolutions
Read in Punjabi