FARIDKOT, Punjab—Following is the list of nine decisions taken earlier at the Shaheedi Smagam in memory of Shaheed Bhai Krishan Bhagwan Singh and Bhai Gurjeet Singh –
Following is the list of nine decisions taken earlier at the Shaheedi Smagam in memory of Shaheed Bhai Krishan Bhagwan Singh and Bhai Gurjeet Singh –
- Sikh Sangat resolved to protest outside the residence of Chief Minister Parkash Badal. Badal was termed “insane” and held responsible for the loss of Sikh lives in Punjab.
- Worldwide Sikh Sangat to hold Akhand Path Sahibs from October 27 to 29.
- There will be protests by the Sikhs holding black flags without any road blocks on November 3.
- Diwali will be observed as a “Black Day” – black flags to be used to express dissent with the Government.
- Sikh political prisoners must be released ASAP. If anything is to happen to Bapu Surat Singh Khalsa, Parkash Badal will be held responsible.
- Roopinder Singh and Jaswinder Singh must be released asap.
- SGPC elections must take place at once. Sikhs have lost faith in the current SGPC leadership.
- Seek a permanent solution towards the issue of farmers. Badal was condemned for remaining silent over the issues.
- An ultimatum was given to the Government to release innocent Sikhs by November 15. Otherwise Akali leaders and SGPC members will face protests.
Read in Punjabi