Video of Sikh Referendum campaigner Bhai Jassa after being tortured by Indain Police has leaked!!
In the video, the Indian Doctor admits injures sustained by Bhai Jassa are a result of torture during Indian Police interrogation!!!
This is NOT living, this is NOT freedom and this CANNOT continue!!
We must end India’s illegal occupation of Punjab and reestablish our independent country once more.
A US based Sikh activists group, Sikhs For Justice, has filed a complaint filed with United Nations Human Rights Commission against top police officers of Punjab, including I.G. Lok Nath Angra.
As per a release issued by the Sikhs For Justice, the complaint also names
- K.S. Chahal, Senior Superintendent Police (SSP) Hoshiarpur;
- Kulwant Singh, Superintendent of Police (SP),Hoshiarpur;
- Hardip Singh, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP),Chabbewal;
- Sukhamrat Singh, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Investigation, Hoshiarpur;
- Kulwandar Singh, Station House Officer (SHO), Police Station Chabbewal.
- I.G. Lok Nath Angra.
SFJ has alleged in its complaint that these officers were responsible for torturing Jaspreet Singh, Kuldeep Singh, Hardeep Singh, Vikramjit Singh and Balwinder Singh who were campaigning for Sikhs For Justice’s “Referendum 2020” campaign.
Attorney Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, advisor to SFJ, said that a penal of the UNHRC that meets twice a year would examine the complaint.