Radha Soami’s are Not Sikhs !!
Practices of the Sikh religion not followed by the Radhaswamis:
- Difference in Naam simran,
- Difference in Naam Jap, Waheguru Gurmantra of Sikhs is not accepted by sect.
- Karah parsaad is not prepared by sect thus not distributed in disciples/sangat.
- No Kirpan Bhenta – Kirpaan or Sword is not offered to Karaah-parsaad as it is not prepared as in the Sikh religion, where Karaah parsaad is distributed only after offering the holy Kirpaan.
- Jo bole so nihaal-Sat siri akal, The Sikh battle cry is not in use by the sect, they disallow it.
- Sikhs greet each other with, “ Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!” Radhaswami greet each other by saying, “Radhaswamiji.”
- The ‘Kesri Nissan Sahib’ is not used to mark the places of worship of the Radhaswami sect, while it is required at all Sikh Gurudwaras.
- Sikh Insignia (Khanda) :
Khanda is the emblem of the Sikh nation. It consists of two Kirpaans (the Sikh swords), one Khanda (double-edged sword) and one Chakkar (circle). The Sikhs have adopted it as an emblem of their royalty and nationality. The two swords represent spiritual and temporal sovereignty of the Sikh nation, the Chakkar symbolizes the wholeness of the universe as well as creation and the double-edged sword symbolizes initiation. Thus sovereignty, infinity and initiation are the three basic points of the Sikh national emblem. The Radhaswamis do not have any insignia of their own.
- No free distribution of Langar is served in community kitchens for the poor, needy and devotees to stress equality of the disciples as practiced in Sikh Gurdwaras. (A tradition started by Guru Nanak. Guru ji says “Jo kichu hai so tera.”
- Recite of their own Baani (Kacchi Baani)in sect along with the pious Baani of Guru Granth Sahab ji, which is a disrespect to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
- Amrit is not prepared and not used to baptize their disciples or followers by sect.
- The main tradition of Panj Pyare is not followed in sect.
- Use of Liquor and meat is prohibited but not the use of tobacco in followers by sect.
- They believe in a living Guru and bow before him, whereas in Sikhism there is no living human as Guru.
- How could Dasam Dwar be at third level as it is not a region but is a doorway to Sachkhand, as preached in the sect.
These are some of the differences between the practises of the Sikhs and the Radhaswamis. so how could they call themselves Sikhs. Do they think that dressing like Sikhs and using the Guru Granth Sahib is enough to be refering to themselves as Sikhs?
Guru Gobind Singh ji says:
- “Rahat piaari mohe Sikh piaara naahe!’
- The devotees who recite the name of Akal Purakh, Live in disipline and follow the Sikh Rahat Maryada; Namm simran, Reading Gurbaani only, and strictly follow the restriction issued at the time of Baptization (Amrit chakna) in Sikhi (Khalsa).
He is clear to his devotees that, “Jab eh gahe bipran ki reet Main na karon inki parteet !! ” Means when the devotees shall go the other way, he will not be with them otherewise Guru is always with his Sikh.
- Radhaswami Never preaches Khalsa Tradition and Do not believe in philosphy of Khalsa.
- Radhaswami Give a secret name to people which they have to recite and that name should not tell to anyone which is opposite to Sikh philosphy. Think If Guru Nanak do So? As we all know that the organization has gurus which give naam to the people and people beg before them for naam. These gurus have more significance to such dera followers who call them sikhs and following the human guru.
- The Radha Soami dogma is one such prominently known way of life. The Sikh Gurus have conferred the gift of Gur Mantar and Mool Mantar to their Sikhs and have clearly ruled the following command:
- Chant the Naam yourself, and inspire others to chant it.
But yet many so-called ‘Sikhs’ can be seen begging for the ‘Gupt-Mantar’ at the door of Human ‘Gurus’.
- Radhaswamis copies the content of different religions to attract people of different religions.
- Radhaswamis have their own meanings for Gurbani. they are great gurbani players.
- Radhaswamis have huge followers due to this governement also lick their feet just for votes.
- I met many radhaswami followers and maximum followers do not know who their guru is? via thefatehchannel.com