Bapu Surat Singh Khalsa’s struggle has entered its 296th day on 7 November, 2015 (ਧਰਮ ਯੁਧ ਮੋਰਚਾ 2, ਦਿਨ 296). Bapu Surat Singh Ji continues to be forcibly confined at Dayanand Medical College (DMC) in Ludhiana.
Please go to this link, fill in your information, and an email will automatically be sent to Amnesty International and Amnesty India on your behalf:
UK Postcard Campaign:
- Print it (http://www.freesikhprisoners.com/wp-conte…/…/A4_PostCard.pdf)
- Write your details
- Put in envelope
- Write your MP’s address (To find your local MP:https://www.writetothem.com)
- Add stamp
8 November, 2015: Twitter Hour for #SarbatKhalsa2015 India 9pm
11 November, 2015 Day 300 of Sangharsh: Please do 5 Sri Chaupai Sahibs and submit at this link http://jaap2015.com/submit/
1) As part of an ongoing Seva, please do as many Chaupai Sahib Paaths as possible and submit your numbers at this link:http://jaap2015.com/submit/
2) Tweet to Government of Punjab @PunjabGovtIndia, urging them to take action and free the Sikh political prisoners
3) Petition to urge the UK government to address Bapu Ji’s struggle (anyone can sign): http://chn.ge/1h1byQO
Bhai Waryam Singh Ji to be released:
PLEASE BE ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
YouTube: Bapu Surat Singh Khalsa – Sangharsh Jaari Hai
Media Information Packet:
Get the latest updates of the sangharsh directly to your phone on whatsapp:
1. Add +1-662-380-1183 number in your address book
2. Send us a message
Amnesty International India Statement: https://www.amnesty.org.in/…/punjab-government-must-respec…/
Statement by Human Rights Organization PUCL in India:http://www.countercurrents.org/pucl280315.htm
The Logical Indian
Sangat Ji, the government has repeatedly stated that these Sikh political prisoners cannot be released. This is not true. When the government states that there is absolutely no way we can release them, we should say, we demand to know why Inspector Gurmeet Pinky, convicted of killing Sikh youth, sentenced to life imprisonment, can be released in 7-8 years and Singhs remain in jail, having served 20+ years? We demand to know why DSP Swaran Dass, convicted of killing Sikh youth, sentenced to life imprisonment, can be released in 5 years while his case was still pending in court, and Sikh political prisoners remain in jail? We demand to know why DSP Jaspal Singh, also convicted of killing Sikh youth, sentenced to 7-8 years, can be released in 1.5 yrs and be reinstated in his job in Punjab police?